Welcome to BRAC EPL iDesk
- Create a unique password for all the different systems/websites you use.
- Never share your password over the phone, in texts, by email, or in person.
- Do not use save password option on your computer, Mobile and any other device.
- Never click on suspicious links in emails, tweets, posts, or online advertising.
- Regularly change your password. At least in every 60 days.
- Three wrong attempts will lock your iDesk User ID.
- Multiple session will not be allowed.
- Always use logout option when exiting from iDesk application.
- For any query, please call 16285 or 09606237501 or email at email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS for BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd. iDesk Brokerage Services
(PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING APPLICATION)
Use of BESL iDesk Service is subject to the following terms and conditions which set out the general rights and obligations of the User(s) and BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd in connection with the use of BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd iDesk Service. For the purpose of this document, “Digital Brokerage Services” or “iDesk” refers to the internet brokerage services provided by BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd through internet or e-commerce banking such as Portfolio enquiry, fund withdraw request, fund deposit through e-commerce platform, online IPO etc. or other services as may be made available by BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd from time to time. “User”, “he/she” and/or “his/her” means BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd.’s account holder(s) registered to use iDesk. “BESL” means BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd, a company duly incorporated under the Companies Act 1994 having its Head Office at 9/E Motijheel 9th Floor, Suite: 1001-1003 Motijheel, Dhaka – 1000; and its branches or its assigns in respect of which the service will be available.
- iDesk user Login Access, Password and Security Procedure:
- BESL will provide the User with unique User Identification Number (“User ID”) and a temporary Password in the first instance through email. The User(s) hereby authorizes and instructs BESL to email him/her the User ID and Password relating to his/her access/log-in to the iDesk Services to the email address given in the application at his/her own risk and responsibility. BESL shall not be liable and responsible for hacking of your computer where the user will receive the User ID and Password and BESL shall not be responsible and Liable for share of User ID and Password.
- The User shall log in to the iDesk by using the User ID and Password. As a safety measure, the User shall immediately change Password upon his/her first login. User is requested to change his/her Password frequently thereafter to avoid any possible hacking, inherent risk or misuse/fraudulent use of his/her account. In case of hacking/sharing of User ID and Password BESL shall preserve the right to close the iDesk Service without prior consent from the User. However, BESL shall preserve the right to file a case against the User if it is observed by BESL that the User has/may any involvement with the incident.
- The User acknowledges that the Login ID (User ID) and the Password shall act as User's authorized signature. This signature authorizes and validates directions given just as an actual written signature does.
- The User is therefore responsible for maintaining the confidentially and secrecy of User ID and Password. User should not under any circumstances disclose his/her User ID and/or Password to anyone, including anyone claiming to represent the BESL or to someone giving assistance on a technical helpdesk in connection with the service. It is clearly understood that BESL’s employees do not need Password for any reason whatsoever. BESL shall not be held liable in any manner or in any form whatsoever in case of any unauthorized or fraudulent use of the User’s account through iDesk Services or for loss, misplacement or fraudulent use of the User ID and Password.
- If the User gives or shares his/her User ID, Account Password or OTP to anyone or fails to safeguard its secrecy, he/she does so at his/her own risk because anyone with User ID and Password will have access to his/her accounts.
- User needs to call 16285 to reset password, lock or change any information of the account status.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that BESL shall in no way be held responsible or liable if the User incurs any loss as a result of information disclosure to any third party by the user him/herself regarding his Account(s) or carrying the instruction of the User pursuant to the access of the iDesk and the User shall fully indemnify and hold harmless BESL in respect of the same.
- User hereby acknowledges and understands the inherent risk of using Internet and availing the Digital Brokerage Services and accordingly shall take all necessary precautions at his/her end to safeguard him/her from such risk. BESL shall not be held liable in any form whatsoever if the User suffers any loss or damages due to such inherent risk of internet and iDesk Services unless such loss or damage is caused due to willful negligence of the BESL.
- BESL shall initially provide the iDesk Services at free of cost. However, BESL reserves the right to change and recover from the User(s) service charges, as may be fixed by BESL from time to time. The User hereby authorizes BESL to recover such charges from his/her account(s).
- Charges are subjected to change from time to time at BESL’s discretion.
- UNAUTHORIZED/ FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES:
- Upon obtaining User ID and Password, User is requested to check of his/her accounts with BESL. If any of User account is missing, BESL must be informed immediately.
- If User believes unauthorized transactions are being made with his/her account, he/she should change the Password immediately and notify BESL.
- Anti-Money Laundering:
- User should agree and confirm that he/she will not use this iDesk facility for money laundering, illegal, unlawful purpose.
- User shall fully comply with the laws related to the money laundering and shall not use the iDesk services for any anti-terrorism or anti-state activities.
- BESL reserves the right to request explanation from the User regarding any matter pertaining to money laundering and anti-terrorism law of the country.
- Governing Law:
- These Terms and/or the operations in the Accounts of the User shall be governed by the Laws of Bangladesh, in force.
- BESL may, in its absolute discretion, commence any legal action or proceedings arising out of breach or violation of any of the Terms for iDesk in any other court, tribunal or other appropriate forum irrespective of the place from where the User access the iDesk Services, and the User hereby consents to that jurisdiction.
- Force Majeure:
- If for any reason beyond its control including but not limited to system error, network problem, strikes, labor disputes, accidents, governments requisition, restrictions or regulations on travel, hospital operation, political disturbances, acts of war, acts of God, which may hamper to provide regular and normal service and unable to perform its obligations under this agreement, that case BESL shall not be responsible anymore.
- Changes of Terms:
- BESL shall have the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the Terms at any time and shall attempt to communicate such change(s) wherever feasible by any possible means. By using any new services as may be introduced by BESL, the User shall be deemed to have accepted the changed Terms.
- Termination on iDesk Service:
- The User may request for termination of the iDesk Service to BESL branches at any time by giving a written notice at his/her presence of at least 15 days prior. The termination shall take effect on the completion of the fifteenth day. However, the User shall always be held liable for all accrued obligation or instruction given before or on the effective date of termination. A nonresident customer can pay visit to any branch for termination of his/her Internet Banking while s/he is in Bangladesh or can send the completely filled up iDesk form with photocopy of first six pages of passport attested by nearest Bangladesh High Commission and send them via international postal service/courier to: Alternate Trading, iDesk, BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited, 9/E Motijheel 9th Floor, Suite: 1001-1003 Motijheel, Dhaka – 1000 Bangladesh.
- Breach of Terms & Condition:
- User must compensate for any loss that occurs as a result of his/her breaching any term of these agreements.
- The User ID and Password should not be written anywhere accessible to third party even if it his/her family members.
- User should make sure that no one is physically watching the password(s) when he/she is Logging in.
- It is important to remember to click 'Log out' after completing his/her iDesk session.
- User should not leave his/her PC unattended while logged in to the iDesk system and the browser running with a valid User ID and Password cached as in such case anyone can gain access to the account.
- User should not choose Save Password options for any Auto Form fillers at any Public PC or the PC which is not owned by him/her.
- Avoid using iDesk services at any public network (e.g.: Cyber Café, Public WIFI), Otherwise BESL is not liable for any incident of System Hack, Intrusions, Account Hack or System infection of Malwares or Virus occur.
PRECAUTIONARY NOTE CAUTIONARY NOTE CAUTIONARY NOTE:
In order to prevent unauthorized transaction through Digital Brokerage Service, Users are advised to strictly maintain the following:
I/We hereby acknowledge that I/we have read and understand the terms and conditions for iDesk, and the risk involved in digital brokerage operation and further declare and affirm that by signing below, I/we apply for the BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Limited iDesk Services subject to the aforesaid terms and conditions.
If you need help with the log in process of iDesk or have technical questions, please call BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage Ltd Call Center: 16285.
iDesk Support can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.